- Insightful Companies
- Innovative Collaboration
- Intentional Culture
- ic3 consulting
Build and lead an organization that fosters:
Improved employee engagement and retention
Highly empowered teams that communicate effectively, collaborate freely and bring an innovative approach to their work every day
A meaningful and intentional company culture where work is experienced as rewarding and purposeful
Proven Improved Employee Satisfaction for ic3 consulting clients:
Higher levels of open communication and accountability
Reduced stress levels
Greater sense of shared goals and vision
Reduced friction between teams
Improved productivity, sales and profits
Attraction and retention of talent
“Retaining the human element in a more virtual world will be a prerequisite for future success.” ~ PricewaterhouseCoopers — 20th Annual Global CEO Survey (2017)
Jen and Dayna’s multifaceted backgrounds and experience make them uniquely qualified to help you master the human side of doing business.
Each holds Masters and Specialist Degrees in Counselor Education, and teach and consult from a wide knowledge base in human dynamics, personality types, the creative arts, and systems theory.
Dayna and Jen are experts in innovation, empathy, applicable brain science, mindfulness, and creativity — all keys to helping you differentiate your business.
As skilled presenters, Jen and Dayna are well-versed in facilitating and managing large groups. And, as practiced diagnosticians and psychotherapists, we can quickly identify problem areas and opportunities for growth.
- “The most valuable takeaway from our retreat was the way Dayna and Jen constructed an atmosphere of openness and trust, enabling us to delve into the difficult issues we needed to conquer. I would absolutely recommend them to any company that finds itself grappling with the issue of creating a more cohesive, high performing team. Creating an environment that fosters teamwork and creativity is hard. Technology and processes alone will not get you there. You have to get the human dynamics right. This is where Dayna & Jen excel. The agenda and execution was amazing and completely exceeded my expectations.”~ David Cloyd, President – Net Atlantic, Inc.
- “The entire experience exceeded expectations by a mile. The Crest is displayed proudly in our foyer for all to see. The tool card is on my desk in front of my face. It is so helpful.”PDS, St. Petersburg, FL
- “We’ve had about 5 company retreats over the last 12 years, and this was the best of all of them! Some retreat leaders simply do team building exercises, while other leaders just talk about organizational dynamics, but Jen and Dayna covered it all in remarkable fashion. The pace moved along quickly, all the different exercises were excellent, and all efforts built up to a powerful transformation for our company. We are a completely cohesive and united company now, and it feels great to work here. Thanks, Jen and Dayna! You guys rock!”Andrew Lutts, Founder & C.E.O of Net Atlantic, Salem, MA
- “This experience was very beneficial for our corporation. We learned several new destressing skills which we need in our high-pressure field. Through the excellent surveys, we became aware of some employee questions that we didn’t know about. It was a bonding and learning time and it was enjoyable! Dayna and Jen both are intellectual and entertaining.”PDS, St. Petersburg, FL
- “I never thought I would say this because no one really likes a retreat, but this was different. It was creative and it dug up some issues that needed to be brought to light but in a safe and loving way. I went from wanting to quit my job every day due to the negativity, bullying and mean-spirited attitudes the employees that had been here for years had. This retreat healed a lot of wounds and cleared the air for real. I have seen a big enough change that it gives me hope! Great job!”Employee of a New England IT Company